Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Grounding By Craft

Needed some grounding so I've been detoxing, did a little chakra realignment yoga, cleansed with a lovely magical sage soap, smudged with a little sage bundle and made a few new bags.    Being gentle with myself.  It feels good.




New Halloween tote


I'm obsessed with the super chunky zipper!



I added an inside zip, a larger pocket and a key finder.


Finally got around to making a padded camera bag insert and lens cover.
Don't know why on earth I waited so long to do this.



Everything fits nice and snug in my 'makeshift' camera bag.  One of these days I will have an actual camera bag!   This works for now!

Have a few bags, totes and accessories ready for the shop.  Everything will be up by Oct 1st.  Maybe a little sooner ;)  Waiting anxiously for my issue of Haute Handbags to arrive!

3 comments:

  1. "Being gentle with myself" -- that is one of my mottos. I am learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allison! In the busyness of life, it's hard to remember to be gentle with ourselves and to remember to care for ourselves. :) Cute bags!!

    ReplyDelete