Monday, November 11, 2013

Midnight Oil!

I made a suitcase!  Didn't know it was going to be a suitcase, lol, but that is what it turned out to be.  A while back I joined an online sewing group with Suede Says (he was on Project Runway, Season 5  I know, how cool is that!).  It was to make his bag from his Simplicity Pattern 0109, Keep A Child Alive.  If you are interested you can get it over here for a $1.00!  5% of sales benefit Keep a Child Alive.  It took me two days to make mine, two whole days in my pj's.  A labor of love for my hubby.  He seems to like it, at least well enough to model it for me.  Bonus, I finished it in time to enter it into Sew Sweetness: Purse Palooza 2013!  Well, looks like my job here is done for now.  Looking forward to creating something new tomorrow!










2 comments:

  1. Love it! I had my eye on this pattern when it was normal price so glad I came across your bag!

    ReplyDelete