Thursday, October 23, 2014

Cargo Duffle!

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today!  So I headed outdoors to photograph the new bag that I made. Yet another creation I am in LOVE with!  This one is the Cargo Duffle by Noodle-head.  You can get the FREE pdf pattern over here at Robert Kaufman.  It was a pretty easy project.  I took my time quilting the pieces and got reacquainted with my machine.  It gets a little challenging with all the layers, but if you take your time and use the proper needle and thread it comes together nicely.   I really enjoyed working on this bag.  All in all it took me about two days to complete, working on and off during my days.  I will be making a few more of these for sure!  It is the perfect size for my little four year old niece as an over night suitcase.  It's also perfect to tote around books and my e-readers and iPad on road trips.  Toiletries would fit perfectly in here including the blow dryer on longer trips.  It could also be made in plain canvas or leather for a man bag too.  Great pattern!  Now go make one! =)







Think I'm headed back out to that pool.  The water is cold but the sun is warm!

5 comments: