Friday, November 7, 2014

A Bag For Every Season!

I love seasonal and holiday themed bags!  They are fun and quick to make.  Here is my 'altered' Amy Butler Spice Market Tote Bag made with holiday tree quilting fabric.  My goal was to use up my holiday stash and not purchase any new fabric right now.  So, I had to alter the pattern just a tad to work with what was available.  Happy with the results!




I also made up a few of my own Shelly Jack Peek A Boo Traveler's!  I am a little obsessed with these right now.  I've got six cut out.  Two down, four more to go!  I also altered the pattern a bit and made a smaller version.  Love!  It was very easy to downsize.  I just cut all the measurements in half!  I will be updating and adding those instructions to the pattern this weekend.  





How CUTE is the little snowman zipper pull!!!  Love how it looks like he has legs and feet!  The Bling Pattern is included with the Peek A Boo Traveler Pattern!  I picked up seasonal beads and only used three on this one to make the snowman!





Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  The weather here is perfect for sewing a few of these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment