Saturday, October 4, 2014

Shelly Jack-O-Lantern

Made this trick or treat jack-o-lantern bag for my niece.  Saw something like it at a book store and thought "I could make that".  Ta Da!  Super easy.  Just used felt and webbing I had in my stash for the face and handles.  Orange felt and lining fabric cost me about $7.00.  It is a little larger than I had anticipated, but that's ok, more candy to hold!



I change my bags and wallets out often and always have a ton of change to transfer.  Thought it would be nice to just keep all my change in one place from now own.  So, here is my favorite new wise owl change keeper that I whipped up with some scrap fabric.  I am in love with this little guy!  He reminds me to spend my money wisely =)



Excited to announce that Sew It Up has featured my Reversible Tote Tutorial once again on Allfreesewing.com!!  It was a "loved" favorite last week!  Yippeee!!  Thank you again Sew It Up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment