Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Shorts and Stuff

It has been crazy as usual around here.  Managed to make a few things for me, myself and I.  Love that.  New lounge shorts made out of seer sucker.  Used the Lakeside Pajamas pattern by Grainline Studio for these.  Have plans to make about fifty more!  Love these!  Tip:  I went two sizes up on the pattern.  Washed and dryed the fabric first and they actually shrank even more after the second washing!



A new bag that I carry everywhere, with everything in it, all the time lately.  My mom in law let me borrow her machine so I could make this when we were in Florida.  I just had to have it.  Now.  Lol  I'm addicted to instant pdf downloadable patterns these days, instant gratification.  This one I found here at V and Co - The Beach Bag PDF.  Super easy and quick.



Picked up this awesome Michael Miller fabric for a steal at my favorite textile shop during their awesome remnant sale.  Needed a new pillow case for my car/travel pillow.  Perfect.  I watched this youtube  video tutorial by allpeoplequilt and adjusted the measurements to fit my smaller pillow.



That's all for now folks.  What have you been up to?  Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Very productive week for you. Love the bag. Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shorts! And I love the flower on your bag. I can see why you'd carry it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete