Thursday, August 2, 2018

Two Years Later!!

Hello!!!

Well, I'm here to say Hi two years after my last post!  Still creating, painting, traveling and enjoying life.  I'm also incorporating Holistic Healing and Reiki into my repertoire and daily living!  Not long after I started this blog I began working with crystals and sage on a regular basis.  We moved every year for seven years straight so there were lots of energies and places to clear!  Because this ritual of smudging and clearing became a huge part of my life I began to explore further.  Where it has taken me is amazing.  I am so grateful for all that I have learned spiritually, emotionally and even physically and how it has changed my life for the better.  I'm learning and practicing Reiki and now am sharing and empowering others.  I want to share with you my go to place for everything from sage and crystals to oils and herbs and full moon rituals.  I have a few teachers and resources, but this was my first place to shop and learn.  If you purchase anything from my link I will get a small commission.  I hope you find what you are looking for and more here.  I can't recommend her enough.  Sage Goddess 


No comments:

Post a Comment