Thursday, December 4, 2014

Super Tote Love

Super Tote love.  I did it.  Jumped on the band wagon and made myself a Super Tote.  What can I say, I just love it!  I've been eyeing this bag pattern for a while now and finally decided to just make one already!  The pattern is the Super Tote by Noodlehead.  Some how I see a few more of these in my future.  It's a great size for traveling, which we all know I do quite frequently.  I picked up the red quilted fabric and the holiday fabric for a steal at my local craft store.   For the interfacing I used fusible fleece and it worked like a charm.  Instead of making elastic pockets on each side, I made one and put a pocket for my phone on the other side.  I also added a key fob finder.  I can not stand to use a bag with out one of those now!  Everything came together pretty nicely.  It was a nice slow project for me, I really took my time making this one.  It took me about four days.  To be fair, I actually cut out an entire other bag and fused all the interfacing on, then decided to make another our of red holiday fabric.  So three days all in all.  That's in between cleaning the house, showering, eating etc lol.  Now I have to sew and assemble the other one.  It's a great tote!








No comments:

Post a Comment