Friday, August 15, 2014

New Crush

I originally titled this "Skull Crush" and then started cracking up after I looked at it and read it out loud.  After I made my sister a couple of totes out of skull fabric, I made myself a bag.  I love how it turned out!  A little hipster I think :)  A few of these should be popping up in my Etsy shop over the next few weeks or so.



I also found some time to paddle board here in TN!  We hit up the Cumberland on Wednesday and then my lovely neighbor introduced me to an incredible lake nearby!  Stunning!  I got fried because I didn't bring my hat and spent much longer out there than anticipated, three hours!  Actually, I could have stayed even longer.  Fun!



I was trying to attach my leash here.  I forgot to do this before launching.  When I looked up there's my friend taking my picture lol!  Just pretend I'm getting ready to do SUP yoga!  Someday =)

Here she is looking all cute and proud!  First time on her new board!


Can't believe the kids already headed back to school here.  Hope you are enjoying some summer shine and weather still.  Where ever you may be.   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment