Monday, November 25, 2013

Crazy Busy!!

Crazy busy over here!  In LOVE with my two new babies!  Have been sewing all week.  Getting ready to show some of my bags at the next Franklin Art Scene on Dec 6th.  I am so honored to be a featured artist at the Franklin Visitors Center for this event.







 My parents are here supporting me with all kinds of help.  He he he…..jk, the rents and hub are shown here completely exhausted from prepping for our Thanksgiving holiday coming up!

We are having fourteen people for Thanksgiving dinner here!  I can not wait for all my family to get here!  Got the tree up last night!  Some of our favorite ornaments.

In the mean time, I've just learned that I have to submit an article for another of my bags to be featured in Haute Handbags Spring edition.  Woop woop!  Well, a glass of wine is calling my name and I can hear Elf in the other room!  Gotta run, hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I for one am extremely thankful!  Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment