...to warmer weather and the beach! Finished these two Amy Butler Weekender bags that I started a few years (yes, you read that right, years) ago. I really love how they turned out. The floral one I used all the Peltex interfacing called for and broke two needles in the process. With the black quilted I did not use a liner or interfacing at all. I sewed extra wide bias tape around the seams on the interior to give it a nice clean finish. These bags are awesome. I can't wait to make another one.
I'm also working on a beach blanket using fat quarters and a painters drop cloth. I found the tutorial over here and can't wait to get this going! Here's the fabric I'll be using.